Thursday, May 28, 2009

6 weeks old...3 day weekend adventures

From Kaitlyn...
I don't even know what a weekend is yet but I know that I like them because my daddy is home and we get to play with lots of our friends, so having a 3 day weekend this Memorial Day was even better.

We had a BBQ with friends at our place again and I really like those. I even put on the party outfit from my Nana to get in the mood for fun...
My girlfriend Savannah came over, we are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself...

And we went to brunch with the Jones/Rivera family who my Mommy & Daddy adore. I got to meet their baby Wil - he is a hottie - I was pleased to hear that Auntie Maurine has already signed the two of us up for cotillion. He is a few weeks older than me which is good because I like older men.


We went on lots of fun walks too like this one on Balboa Island.
And then we got to go to Uncle Ryan and Auntie Cole's for more fun; being held by Auntie Cole is my happy place and I love seeing the big fuzzy named Gus...

After the weekend fun we continued to have a big week. I had an ultrasound on my hips because I was born breech. Hospitals and big machines scare me so I slept through the whole thing to avoid the fear. The ultrasound lady was really impressed. And my Mom had her big 6 week check-up and she is recovering really well from her c-section. Then I had my big 6 week check-up too - I am now 22.25 inches long and 10.00 pounds and growing proportionally in order to keep my girlish figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment