On May 11th I turned 1 month old, so I'm officially a big girl. I have passed the first major milestone towards developing a strong immune system which gives me and mommy a bit more freedom to be out and about without her being worried about me needing a spinal tap (that is what those mean doctors do to babies if they get sick under 4 weeks old - yikes!).
We've also been having lots of playdates lately, meeting up with mommy's friend Katy and daughter Savannah (born just a few days before me!) to go on walks. Savannah and I are fast friends - we both sleep the whole time and so clearly already have a lot in common. I secretly think the playdate is really more for my mom but I still let her think it is for me...
I love being outside, just hanging on our big deck with my Dad is one of my new favorite past times.
This week I discovered this thing called a "thumb" when my magical paci was not around. I thought it was attached to me but when I went to find it again I could not, it seems to live on these things by my side that flail around in front of my face once in a while. When I catch them they hide under my fingers and I just cannot get to them no matter how hard I try...
There was a lot of action around the house this week as we got new furniture delivered and Mom & Dad got ready for the family to come in town over the weekend for a wedding. I'm super excited because I get to meet my Uncle Matthew, Aunt Allison and new Cousin Logan for the first time - whoo hoo!! So much anticipation makes me sleepy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment