Thursday, May 21, 2009

Week 4...getting settled

From Kaitlyn....
Week 4 (May 4-10) was a good week. I like my parents new pad, even though it is still a work in progress, I have more rooms for Mom to take me in and so I have more blurs to look at which is cool. And we have lots of windows all around which I totally dig - I like looking outside at the lights and shadows. I think we are getting this schedule thing nailed and same with the feedings, I am only three weeks old so we're all pretty pleased at the progress.

The most wonderful thing about this week is that my parents gave me this magical pink thing that soothes me and makes me stop crying. I don't know what it is but I'm in love....
My Grammy Woods came to stay with us this week for a few days. She even took my 2am feeding so we got to bond and Mom & Dad got to sleep. Everyone seemed to enjoy this, especially me, because my Grammy is not as strict as my Mommy and Daddy on letting me fall asleep in her arms....but don't tell my parents I told you!

And over last weekend Mom & Dad's friends from NY (Laura & Stephen) drove down from LA to see us, I liked his accent a lot and was really comfy in her arms. My Mommy & Daddy have cool friends.
We got to roll in the stroller more this week too as my immune system is getting stronger as I get older and my Mom's scars are healing well. We even did a big walk with Grammy up to Roger's Gardens to look at all the pretty smelly flowers. I liked it there. Some nice guy wished my Mom a "Happy Mother's Day" and she looked at him very confused...I guess this is her first Mother's Day and she is not used to it yet!
On Friday night we got to go to visit the Macers and it was so fun! I got to be held by lots of pretty faces and it was great.

This Sunday was my Mom's first Mother's Day, that was very exciting - she got lots of gifts and cards from all around and seemed really thrilled by it all. I like to take credit for it because I AM the reason she gets all the attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment