Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cabo Wabo

The weekend after we returned from Colorado, the first weekend of June, Daddy left to go to a Bachelor party in Cabo. I felt sorry for Mom being left here while he was lounging by the pool in the Mexican sun, riding on yachts, and eating sushi, so I was a really good girl all weekend. I tried to contain my sadness and get ready for a Girls Just Wanna Have Fun weekend....PARTAY!
Here I am practicing my runway look: hold the lovey, look serious, get ready to spin, gaze deeply into the camera....CLICK!
Mom took me to "Pretend City" for our weekend adventure, it is a kid-size city. I got to perform on stage with instruments, ride in a mini-fire truck, play in a waterfall and garden. Here I am shopping at the mini-grocery store. I've got my basket in hand and a good mix of veggies and fruits. I hope I can use my charge card at this establishment cause I forgot to bring cash.
Mom had to do a little work over the weekend so I decided to help her with her spreadsheet. Don't I look like a Big Girl at the desk???
I totally figured out that the mouse moves stuff on the screen. I especially like it when I get to use the mouse to pause my favorite Beyonce video because this spreadsheet stuff is BOOORING.
It was a fun girl's weekend indeed but I cannot wait to see my Daddy again too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment