Friday, July 23, 2010

July - Finally!

Happy 4th of July Weekend!!! It is pretty comical considering it's almost August but my sentiments are still the same - God Bless America! It was super excited because my Nana came into town. Welcome to Newport Beach Nana!
On Saturday we braved the inland heat and headed out towards Palm Springs for some shopping. I'm hydrating so I'm ready to shop in all this heat.
Ok, stay in the shade as much as possible between shops and stay hydrated - we don't want anyone holding up our shopping - got it?!?!
Come up, hurry up - I see Baby Gap!!!
This is my favorite shot - me running ahead while Daddy and Nana are eating my dust. I'll meet you at Gymboree, try to keep up!
That afternoon we enjoyed the cooler weather near the coast at home and headed to Roger's Gardens. I look awfully bohemian in this strange outfit.

It felt extra good to cool off in their fountains after all that heat today.
I love to smell the flowers and tried to smell each kind in the whole store.
Love having my Nana in town! Two pretty flowers amidst the flowers, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment