Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Napa day two

Other than the fact that my parents had a hard time sleeping in the same room with me since I move and shimmy and shout-out in the middle of the night, and were therefore lame enough to be up to watch the sunrise over the vineyards, the second day in Napa in June started off to a great start....

...time with my Daddy...
...time with my Papa...
and time with Uncle Drewsy and the rest of the gang...

I was super excited to discover that we had a jungle gym on site at the house and even more thrilled to have Papa teaching me to slide suuuuuuper fast. You can barely see me I'm moving so quickly! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I even tried my hand at golf, it seemed like the preppy, wine country thing to to.
And I tried to get Logan to play fetch with me, he wasn't into it.
In the afternoon, the family went to the Wedding Ceremony and I hear it was gorgeous. Once at the reception I immediate wanted to hang out with Cousin Katherine and congratulate her. I loved her dress and thought we looked smashing!
Aren't we too cute to handle?!?!?
Photo opp with Grammy and Papa.
And with Mommy & Daddy. Who do I look more like today?
I feel pretty, oh so pretty!!! I think I will curtsy and take a bow....
I love romping in the Napa Valley!
It was almost my time to go so I thought I'd give the dance floor one quick spin. I wish I didn't have a 7pm bed time!
After I left the party really got started, I try not to take offense to that. I heard the band was awesome but this says it all!
Sounds like everyone was sore the next day from dancing up a storm.
And apparently also sore from enjoying the fruits of Napa...
As well as something called a Lemon Drop???
Looks like a great time was had by all.
Congratulations Cousin Katherine and DH - Mr & Mrs David Hahn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment