just can't wait to get on the road again....After Daddy returned safely from Cabo, the weekend of June 11th, we all headed off on the big metal flying object into the air again. Here I am being my usual social self and making friends in the airport. This is my 4th or 5th plane ride so I'm clearly an expert with a lot of knowledge to share...

And since my Mom was a rocket-scientist of sorts, it might be genetic the fact that I cannot look away from analyzing the planes engines long enough to take a photo opp.

This was a short trip up to San Francisco and an easy one for me, without any crying or ear problems. We landed, hopped in a rental car and were off to Napa where we met up with most of our Woods immediate family. Besos (kisses) for Uncle Matthew, super excited to see him.

And Big smiles for my Grammy.

Wait a second...I recognize you....but you're upright! Are you walking now??? Way to go Logan!

Hey you, yes, YOU...I see that scrumptious looking hamburger and fries that you are eating. Wanna hook a kid up??? I'll give you my puppy dog eyes....

Thank goodness Grammy was in the mood to share her burger delight. I love that ketchup stuff....um, um, goodness.

Logan saw me begging for food and offered me a puff. Even though he missed my mouth and got my eye it was really sweet.

I opened big the next time to show him I was ready for his generosity.

He thought better of it and we did the hand-off instead. We are so in-tune that I didn't even need to look his direction...that is cousin skill...

I think Papa is a happy camper.

The older kids stayed to wine taste here at Mommy & Daddy's favorite spot, Vintners Collective, and us youngins went home for a nap. That night Logan and I went to bed while everyone else got to go to the Rehearsal Dinner for David and Katherine. I was shocked to hear that even at my parent's age they still need to rehearse the dinner process, I know I'm still figuring out how to use a fork but I sure hope by the time I'm in my 30s that I've got it figured out and don't need to rehearse my dinner. Stay tuned for Napa...day 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment