Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fifteen Months Old

Besides the weekend adventures that I've been documenting, what else happens in the life of Kaitlyn Woods? Well....I love to read books. I cannot get enough of them...
I especially love to read while I'm drinking my bottle or eating. I think I am totally going to be one of those people that read the paper in the morning over breakfast. If only they got the Wall Street Journal at this bed & breakfast....
My hair has grown long...and is therefore sometimes unruly, especially because I like to say the word "bow" and take my bow out of my hair. Wheee - catch the wave!
I really like to play (aka: mess up stuff) on Mommy's computer. I've figured out that banging on the keyboard does stuff and that I can move things around with the mouse. Still, my most favorite is watching and dancing along with the Beyonce video for "All the Single Ladies". Before I just bobbed my head but now I've added the hand motions. OMG!
Since "bubble" was my first word it is apropos that I still love bubbles and am sporting my bubbleishious Mozart wig this bathtime.
Bubbles rock.
I love trying to dress myself. I'm not very good with my clothes or socks yet but I've figured out hats. Check me out!
And I've also figured out sunglasses. I love to take them off and put them back on. It is just so fun!!! Sassy and stylish :-)
Other than that, I scribble a bit, but mostly just like taking the pens and crayons out of the box and putting them back in.

And I like to dance to music. And I still like to play chase. And I love to be tickled and laugh a lot. And I love to go to the park. And I love my Gym and music classes. And I still sleep 7pm to 7am. And I still take two naps a day. And I FINALLY have lots of teeth - four on top and two on bottom. Yippee - that's me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment