Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Home sweet (boring) home

The weekend of June 19th was nothing much to write home about other than the fact that we were actually all home, which is the first time in over a month. I was busy rocking the pig tails because my hair is long enough now.
This is my coy look....it says: I'm hip but I'm shy....my socks make me look dorky though :(
I'm kind of in a hoarding mood lately so when we went to Nordstrom's I wanted to hold each and every shoe in the entire store - all at once....
Can I get this one in a baby size??
We just enjoyed the weekend and each others company (except my parent's don't seem to enjoy my new throw-myself-on-the-ground effect I've started incorporating when I don't get my way). Mommy left for work in Colorado the next week so that explains some of the lack of blog posts. I guess she presented to about 150 people and got a standing ovation - nice work Mom. Maybe if I clap for her more she'll like that too...Later gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment