Daddy was extra nice and let us both ride along. He took me to see the "Woo woo", which is basically anything with a siren, because I love them. I got to see the Paramedic truck in action and I couldn't get enough. Friday, March 11, 2011
Me Moe
I've developed quite an attachment to my stuffed animals lately. One of the major players is "Me Moe", short for "Minnie Mouse". I really wanted to go on a bike ride last weekend, March 6th, but not without my "Me Moe" from the Macers.
Daddy was extra nice and let us both ride along. He took me to see the "Woo woo", which is basically anything with a siren, because I love them. I got to see the Paramedic truck in action and I couldn't get enough.
Actually, I literally couldn't get enough and so I screamed the entire way home because I wanted "More Woo Woooooooooooooo". I screamed so loud people probably thought we had a siren of our own. I cannot believe that Daddy did not bike his little heart out so Me Moe and I could have followed that siren all over town - so rude....
Daddy was extra nice and let us both ride along. He took me to see the "Woo woo", which is basically anything with a siren, because I love them. I got to see the Paramedic truck in action and I couldn't get enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment