Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ni Hao Carney Family

On Friday March 11th we had a very special visit from the Carney family. They were here all the way from Hong Kong! I'm not sure where that is but is sounds very exotic and very far. It was the best because I got to see Auntie Laura (one of Mommy's best friends from high school and Stanford!) and Uncle Stephen, and I got to meet Baby Ethan for the first time!! He is SUPER cute and I overheard Mommy and Auntie Laura talking about something called an "arranged marriage" because then they know they'd like the in-laws. Ethan is adorable and already learning Mandarin (from actual people instead of from an occasional episode of Kai Lan that I'm allowed to watch on TV every so often) so I think he'd be quite a catch. We both happened to be wearing our Polo tops, I think it's a sign...

Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment