Just like they did before I was born, Mommy and Daddy had a photo shoot on Little Corona Beach to memorialize this time. It is wild knowing that the Baby is arriving the very next day, but I guess that is the blessing and curse of a c-section. Here are two of our favorite pictures from the 2009 Easter Weekend photo shoot, the day before I was born.

Here I am in Mommy's tummy!

And here we are in 2011...Mommy helping me explore the cold sand, rocky beach and big blue ocean.


We're still waiting for the professional photographer's work to come back but I think I look quite smashing anyway!

Don't you think?

As I mentioned previously, I was in the process of growing 3 new teeth and so I was not on the top of my game. Daddy was really sweet and took me on a few special walks for me to calm down.

Our sweet family.

Mommy, Jasmin and me, enjoying the beach time.

The lovely Swedish maids.

Mommy and Daddy, holding Baby and looking after me.

Just us three (and 3/4!).

Logan got naked and ran into the wild surf so I wanted to also. I love being "Nake Baby". Lou has NO fear, so naturally I wanted to try everything he was doing - throwing large rocks, playing with big sticks, running dangerously far into the cold surf. It was a rush, to be sure. I can see it now - either my cuz is gonna get me in trouble some day or I'm gonna tattle on him before he does. :)

Here we are recreating the Mermaids from Copenhagen (not Amsterdam - duh!) perched on the rock.

Seaweed is fun! I like running around with it like a tail and tearing off pieces to send back into the ocean. Giddy up!

God made dirt so dirt don't hurt - right? I went for it and sat down bare bum into the sand.

And then I really went all in and flopped over on my tummy. There is going to be sand everywhere!

Standing still and taking photos is boooooring but playing in the surf & sand is awesome. All and all - a great last afternoon with our little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment