If you get the tremendous honor of putting me to bed, I will give strict instructions as to which ones ("bear", "me moe", "dog", etc.) I want and which position they should be in - either "lay down" or "sit up" and then lastly, if they get to be under the "blank" or on top. Here we are - snug as a bug in a rug!Sunday, March 13, 2011
Stuffed Bed Fellows
As I mentioned previously I have really been getting into stuffed animals lately. I really like to have them in bed with me.
If you get the tremendous honor of putting me to bed, I will give strict instructions as to which ones ("bear", "me moe", "dog", etc.) I want and which position they should be in - either "lay down" or "sit up" and then lastly, if they get to be under the "blank" or on top. Here we are - snug as a bug in a rug!
If you get the tremendous honor of putting me to bed, I will give strict instructions as to which ones ("bear", "me moe", "dog", etc.) I want and which position they should be in - either "lay down" or "sit up" and then lastly, if they get to be under the "blank" or on top. Here we are - snug as a bug in a rug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment