Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Welcome Baby D

On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 12:17pm, my little brother, Dylan Michael Woods (aka: "Baby D") entered this world. Since I was breech and Mommy required a c-section, he was also born via c-section. I wasn't there that day because Mommy was still hooked up to lots of scary machines but I'll give you the recap...

Just minutes after my bro was born...everyone looks good considering they are in a scary operating room!
And since it's still my blog....here I am just minutes after I was born. So far I have Baby D beat on the porcelain skin tone and adorable pouty lips.
Mommy and Baby D. Ok, he is pretty cute, huh.
He doesn't look too skinny but I weighed more than him by 4 ounces and I was a half inch longer.
Daddy and his boy.
Papa meeting Baby D.
Nana meeting Dylan.
So fun that Mommy got to hold Baby Milo with Dylan together and that all of the brothers and wives were here to celebrate with us including Drew and Shell from NYC!!
Just a few hours old...
Seriously??? The view from Mommy's hospital room. No wonder they call this "Hotel Hoag" instead of "Hospital Hoag". Now I'm worried they might not want to come home!
Meanwhile, I got a baby of my own. And, apparently, my baby is in training to be a race car driver....here we are at the Kaitlyn School of Stroller Racing - rev your engines please!

No comments:

Post a Comment