The weekend leading up to Mommy's hospital stay and Baby Bro's arrival was a crazy one. The whole family was in town most of the weekend, including new Baby Milo! It was AWESOME, I love having all my peeps around. Yeah!

Here are some highlights...
Hanging out with Mommy before her belly disappears...I'll miss having a foot rest.

Coloring and reading with Auntie "Shell", who continues to be my fav.

Reading lots of books with Grammy, Papa, Nana and Uncle Drew (who wins in the category of political and social commentary for Nursery Rhymes).

Crusing on the Duffy with Matt, Lou and the whole gang. (Actually, anything involving Lou is a highlight of my weekend.)

Love my Captain.

I see why they have us wear life vests...we're wild!

The only low point of the weekend was that I had a tummy ache and threw up on Papa twice and Nana once. I'm not a fan of throwing up - it sucks and scared me a little bit. Mommy & Daddy thought it was something I ate but Lala solved the mystery - I have 3 new teeth that popped through - my two bottom eye teeth and one of my top eye teeth. As though cutting teeth wasn't awful enough - geez!!
No comments:
Post a Comment