Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ya Ya Sisterhood

As usual, Mommy & Daddy have been entertaining a lot at home on the weekends, which is fun. We've had lunches, dinners and brunches at the house for small and large (up to 20 ppl) groups almost every day over the last weekend in Feb and first weekend in March. I like having all the fun people around, especially when I get playmates out of the deal.

My girlfriend "S.J." (Savannah Jane) and I started our own Ya-Ya Sisterhood the last weekend in February. Here we are - two "Ya Yas" talking away.



It was fun eating across from each other, mostly because I got to steal her food. :)
And then we did bath time together - so fun! Do you like my hair do?
Yea for SJ!

I even tried to rinse her hair like I learned to do for Logan, it was precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment