Friday, April 15, 2011

2 week checkup

D: We settled into a routine by week 2 at home. Hanging out in the car and Starbucks while waiting for Kailtyn's myGym class, walks in the neighborhood, etc. I'm not a fan of the car seat - this thing is stuffy.
I had my two week doctor visit and and wondering if this is also going to be a weekly occurrence - I hope not. I'm doing great though, growing well. I'm still just a little Pea Pod...7 lbs 5 oz (15th percentile), 20 1/2 inches (50%), with a 36cm head circumference (23%).
I didn't get any shots this time either so when we got home I had to raise the roof and celebrate.

The other awesome thing that happened today is that they got the thumbs up to introduce the Paci since I'm such a rock star eater. I have no idea what this rubbery delight is but I totally dig it. Bye, bye cry - hello Paci!

No comments:

Post a Comment