Thursday, April 14, 2011

Messy House

KK: Since Baby D doesn't have something called an "immune system" yet we are spending more time at home making fun messes. I'm not allowed into the kitchen so Mommy has learned to keep Baby D inside the kitchen threshold if she wants me to give him some space.
But.....if I keep my toes on the carpet and reach in, I can still give him some love.
Sometimes I get to play in the sink and I just love it. I am cracking myself up!
I'm also rocking the finger painting, although I still hate getting my hands this dirty.
I decided to take it literally and pain my fingers too. Why else would they call it "finger painting"??
I think that Baby D is jealous of the fun I'm having - it looks like his arms are crossed in defiance and he's pouting.
I tried to share the fun and give him my doggie to play with but he didn't seem too interested.
All clean after bath time, not a single sign of all the mess I made today, snuggled up for bedtime stories with Mommy and Baby D. What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment