Friday, April 22, 2011

It's a Jungle Out There

KK: It was such a nice day on Baby D's 3 week birthday that Mommy took both of us on a little excursion to the Santa Ana Zoo. I chilled in the stroller while we scoped out the birds, monkeys and camels.
But I was most excited about riding the train. They should rename this place the "choo choo" cause who really cares about the zoo part!?!?!
My Bro missed out on all the fun, sleeping peacefully through the whole zoo adventure. His loss.
All aboard!! Mommy had a heck of a time carrying both of us through the line & the turn-style and getting us both situated in the tiny train car. It was quite a scene!!!
I was super happy to have the wind in my hair aboard the choo choo. Chugga chugga choo choo!
Then we hit the merry-go-round. I fell on the way over to the carousel and scraped my wrist on the sand so I was ok just sitting on the Swan with Mommy and Baby D, I didn't need to risk another injury so soon after the last one by riding one of those wild horses.
Baby D and I were beat by the time we got home from our zoo adventure!
D: I'm more awake these days but sadly I missed the entire zoo - bummer! I did get to hang out sitting up at home for a while though. Uh oh, I think like I'm falling over!
WOW, that flash thing is bright! What just happened??

No comments:

Post a Comment