Monday, April 4, 2011

Photo Shoot

Here's what happened Thursday in the hospital...Mommy had bad headaches starting yesterday and today they are so horrible that she wants to throw up and her vision is getting a little spotted. Thankfully, her afternoon nurse figured out the cause - something called a "spinal headache", which is a result of spinal fluid leaking from where they puncture her spine for the anesthetic. I'm no doctor but that sounds really scary and I'm not happy about it. That said, the second she lays down the headaches disappear completely, so as long as she stays flat for the next 5-14 days she won't be in any pain and it will heal itself....easier said than done. But it's either that or get another procedure done called a "blood patch" that sounds equally as dangerous as the first procedure, so I'm glad they decided to wait it out.

While Mommy was working through the headaches, Dylan had a photo shoot in the hospital just like I did. We'll save the suspense for another post to unveil the great pictures, but here are some teasers!
Look at how little he looks in Daddy's strong arms.
Here I was during my photo shoot too!
Baby D, hangin' with Grammy. Looks like a righteous staring contest!
Meanwhile, I had the best day. Nana took me to my "Elmo Class" this morning, and let's face it - I look forward to seeing Elmo all week long. And then, Grammy and Papa took me to the mall to ride the Carousel.
Giddy up Grammy!! Yee haw!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment