D: It's Monday the 21st, I'm almost a week old and had my first outing today. I'm not a fan of the car seat - it is practically eating me since I'm still so small. The chest clip is bigger than my head people, that clearly can't be comfortable.

My Big Sis goes to myGym class on Mondays so we dropped her off and went in and out of Starbucks very fast. Mommy likes being able to drink a little caffeine again and she is still battling the spinal headache so is actually required to do so. We are all really liking the 3 hour feeding schedule that we started on Day 1 and so we stuck to it even on the go. Here I am, sacked out and smiling in a happy milk coma....

Still just a little pea pod.


Check out my dimples...

No comments:
Post a Comment