Thursday, April 7, 2011

Going Green

Hi all! It's Dylan (aka: "Baby D" - which, incidentally, I really like because it makes me sound like a music mogul like P Diddy or something). Kaitlyn and I will be sharing the blog now that I'm home. I have to dictate to my Mom because I haven't discovered my fingers yet....so let's start off with just a short update. My first weekend home was pretty uneventful. Mom tried to lay down most of the time to fight off the headaches and I continued to sleep a lot. Since I was born right around St. Patrick's Day I got my Green on and got in the spirit, even though it was a few days late. I have Irish heritage on both sides so, like my Uncle Ryan ("Dude" as Kaitlyn calls him), this might become a religious holiday for me.
I'm awake a little bit more now and my big blues look killer in this green Irish onesie. My Nana thinks I should have been named "Dylan Michael Patrick O'Woods" for St. Patrick's Day - it's a good thing I wasn't born ON St. Patty's Day or I might have had all those names for real! Phew!!!
It'll hand it back to Kaitlyn...
The highlight of my weekend was the "Woo Woo". It was awake when we went by on Saturday and the firemen gave me a red hat and let me sit IN the woo woo!!!! It was awesome. My Daddy was so happy too, I think he would have had kids just for this moment.
It was nice having my Daddy back. I'm definitely in velcro mode and not letting him go.
We fed the birds with Grammy on our walk and it was great.
Pondering life atop the Corona Del Mar cliffs.
I am SO Jackie O. Nana got me these awesome glasses and I pretty much rock them.
Checking out my Bro. I think we're gonna get along just fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment