On Wednesday, March 16th, I arrived at the hospital to meet Baby D. He was in his bin when I arrived and wide awake, ready for my arrival.

This was me in my bin at Hoag. We have similar noses I think but different skin tone and mouth. I was precious, don't you think??

I sat next to Mommy on her hospital bed and Daddy presented me with My Bro. The first words out of my mouth were "Baby Back Bed" and I pointed for him to be returned to his little bed. This made my parents a little nervous...

A moment later Baby D stuck his tongue out at me and that really broke the ice, I was cracking up! I guess I'll let him stay on Mommy's lap with me while I check him out. So, what happens when I poke him???

Our happy little family - so far, so good!

Baby D isn't as entertaining as Mommy's iPad so she and I snuggled and played games together, it was good to see her, I'd missed her. I wasn't phased at all that she was in the hospital, I even brought my doctor kit and checked her and Baby D out to make sure these doctors are doing their job. I approve.

I think I'm going to like my little Bro. He's cute and squeaky and funny, I think we'll get along great.
The Hellers love Baby D! We can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeletexoxo