KK: On Saturday before Easter we headed off to church to celebrate with an egg hunt and service.

I had my game face on for the egg hunt but it was almost too easy, eggs were everywhere!!

I still found a little competition though - I Sumo Wrestled this little guy for an egg. Here we are getting our stance ready...

My basket filled up quickly again. We're gonna need a bigger basket next year for sure!

Mommy helped me count the eggs to make sure we were not taking too many.

I thanked her for her help because I can't quite count to twelve yet. I can count to ten (although I usually leave out number seven for some reason) so I appreciated her assistance.

I showed off my egg score to Daddy.

And then I sat down like Little Miss Muffet to find out what's inside the eggs....please be candy!! please be chocolate!!!

Yea!!!!!! Candy in every egg!!!

I LOVE this holiday!!!! Jesus must have been a pretty sweet guy since we celebrate with all these sweets!

Candy makes me feel all sweet inside.

Cute photo opp with my Grammy and Papa.

And we included Baby D too!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

And a cute one of our family too.

Baby D had had enough and he cried the whole way home. I plugged my ears and asked Mommy and Daddy to turn him down cause he is "too loud"! Apparently however, he doesn't come with a volume control or mute button....

And then I got the most wonderful gifts from Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh. My very first Fancy Nancy book! (My Mommy is a huge fan of the cool big words and French). I learned two awesome things from the book: "oh la la!!" and "darling"!

Yeah! I sure love my time with them.

Uncle Marv cracks me up!

What a great way to end a fun day, bath time with my Papa. "Quack, quack!"
D: I was just over a month old during Easter weekend and was already getting dressed up and schleped around all over the place. I'm not really slowing these people called my "parents" down very much it seems, or if I am, that's probably a good thing.

Papa and I look quite handsome all dressed up and ready to go to church.

I'm crying to try to warn Grammy to not break the rules and bring me out in public places without placing me in a hazmat suit. I don't have my shots yet and my parents are a bit, how do you say....up tight?....about keeping me away from germs until my immune system is built up. Grammy's biggest mistake was keeping photographic evidence of said felony charge. Busted!!!

But, as long as she's breaking the rules for me, I might as well savor the snuggle...

That night Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh visited and I was excited to finally meet Marv since I'd heard so much good stuff and I loved being held by Aunt Leigh again. Phew - what a busy day for a one month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment