KK: Easter Sunday was finally here and we got a visit from the Easter Bunny to our house. To be honest, I'm not sure I get it...this is only my first year but the whole egg hunt seems to go on for days and days, he's one busy bunny I guess!

I got an Elmo basket and was super excited - finally more space for all my egg treasure!

The Easter Bunny dropped off a lot of eggs at our house but the strangest thing happened. They were all filled with stickers, play dough and healthy snacks. Where's the chocolate? Where's the candy????

Since we went to church on Saturday we had the morning free to take a stroll along the beach.

Unfortunately, it was super cold so we had to snuggle or walk fast to keep warm. It was a short lived walk and we took refuge in Mutt's for a truck-driver's breakfast to warm our bellies.

That afternoon we had a wonderful brunch at The Dennis'. Savannah, Alli and I were ready to go - the Easter bunny had visited there house too!!!

The Easter Bunny did an awesome job here - really well hidden eggs, but not too tough for me!!

All the little bunnies in a row...Baby Tyler is eyeing my stash - it WAS quite impressive.
D: It is just party, party, party around here.

Today we headed off on more celebrations. From what I understand, Easter might be the only time I'm allowed in the Dennis house wearing blue and gold - something about USC vs UCLA? I can't wait to figure out what that means because Uncle Jeff is a big guy and I'd hate to make him angry.

Regardless of color, I dig the preppy look...
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment