Thursday, May 26, 2011

Growing Like A...Weed?

D: I'm not a big fan of the phrase "growing like a weed", I get that weeds grow persistently but aren't weeds something that you don't want around? Anyway, I'm growing and it's fun to see the change in such a short time. We are doing the blanket measurement like we did with my sister so you can see how much I'm growing with a bit of a reference point. Check me out!
Here I am at 3 weeks old...not filling up much of the blanket yet!
And definitely not a fan of all the flashes - boo hoo!
Hmmmm- but I do like all the attention...
Here I am at week 5. My baggy jeans make me look bigger than I really am. It's kind of a preppy gangster look.
Rocking my jeans, sweater vest and spiked hair before we headed out to dinner with Mommy & Daddy's Rooted church group at Irvine Cove.
KK kept me company for my measurement photo shoot, she's definitely outgrown blanket measurements!
6 weeks old and noticeably bigger than last week!
Since I have my quarterback onesie on I decided to practice my Heisman stance...
7 weeks old and in the buff, my diaper is swimming on me a bit!I'm still startled by this flash thing!
8 weeks old and starting to show off my dance moves...
Definitely taking up more blanket!
How you doin'? Smiles have begun!
9 weeks / 2 months old...definitely growing!!!
So many smiles...Mommy loves this stage!
Here's looking at you, kid...
Happy baby.
Nighty night!

1 comment: