D: During the month of April I made the big 1 month milestone! We commemorated it with pictures and the adorable monkey placard that my Auntie Katy made for me. I'm in my Monkey Surfer outfit to match, cause that's how I roll...

As you can see, I'm definitely growing and filling out my newborn clothes.

I still sleep a lot though - I couldn't even stay awake for my own photo shoot!

I'm getting more expressive now too...

And I have two favorite activities so far...I LOVE having my diaper changed and could just hang out on my changing table and wiggle all around for days. And I LOVE baths!

I'm growing quickly and proportionally. By my 6 week check-up I reached 10.0 pounds, am over 21.25 inches long, and my head circumference is 38cm. This puts me in the 25th percentile for baby boys in Orange County but I want a re-do on the length measurement because I was all scrunched up from the car seat when they took my measurement. Even so, I look really small in Kaitlyn's crib, where she loves to have me come hang out with her.

Mommy loved this picture because she said it looks like I have little wings like an angel. Considering I go right back to sleep after she feeds me at night and therefore only disturb her sleep for about 30 minutes at a time, and I have already dropped one of the night feedings, she should consider me an angel. :)

One thing I still don't understand are these strange contraptions they keep putting me in - this chair thing sure isn't very comfy as I slide my way down...

And lastly, a little tribute to Uncle Drewsy and Aunt Rochelle as I sport my Harvard Law onesie.

Stay tuned for more of my April adventures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment