Monday, May 16, 2011

A Week In the Life

KK: So 'what does a Big Two Year Old do each week?', you might wonder...well, here's a little snapshot in the life of Kaitlyn Woods...
I have a pretty busy schedule each week. On Wednesday and Friday, I go to Toddler & Preschool Story Time at the local library. They read me books and we sing songs. On Thursday, I have Elmo Class, there we do play dough, a craft, move to the music and then Elmo visits with a puppet show. And lastly, on Friday, I have myGym class, there I get to jump, climb, tumble and practice overall motor skills. I love all of my activities!

And then, at least once a week, we do a special outing with Mommy. When it's nice out, like this beautiful day in April, we do outdoor activities. Things like a walk to Fashion Island to watch the fish and go to the Pet Store. Or a long walk around Balboa Island to watch the boats. Or a trip to the Zoo to ride the choo choo and see the monkeys. And when it's cold outside, we go someplace inside like Pretend City or the Carousel at South Coast.

I like these outings because I like to get the opportunity to stop and smell the roses, so to speak.

And thankfully, Baby D hasn't really slowed us down at all. He's pretty much along for the ride no matter what, so far at least. Just two or three weeks after he joined our family we were already out and about. Yeah!

And other than my busy schedule above, I spend a lot of time with my friends Lexi and Sammy at the park or spend time hanging with Baby D, when he's awake. Tickle, tickle...
And I still love puzzles, books, blocks, bubbles, footie PJs and almost every kind of food. Overall, I'm curious about everything...like, I wonder what his eyeballs feel like??? Uh oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment