Friday, May 13, 2011

KK Birthday Part 2

KK: My Birthday kept going for a couple of weeks, which was extra awesome. First my Nana came out and visited me and then my Grammy and Papa did. They got me my very first bike. I'm super excited about it and I scoot it back and forth around the house.
And then Uncle Drewsy and Auntie Shell got me an awesome gift, especially given my obsession with Finding Nemo. I received my very own Nemo book, squirt toys and costume!! Here we are skyping with them when I got my gift.
I am one adorable fishy!!!
And I had my 2 year check-up: 47 1/2 cm head circumference (50th percentile), 27 lbs (30%), 35 1/4 inches tall (98%). So basically, I'm still a tall and skinny green bean. I'm apparently the height of a three year old. I didn't get any shots (sweet!) but I do think that the place might be run by vampires because they pricked my finger and took my blood!!!!! I'm totally eating garlic next time before we go, just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment