Monday, June 6, 2011

Bye Bye April

KK: May highlights are just around the corner but to finish off April...Daddy came home early a few days at the end of April and it was awesome!! Unfortunately, I get pretty spoiled by this time with him and so soon I was saying "Daddy stay home". "Daddy no work". "More Daddy!" It's the sweetest thing you've ever seen...
One of those days we went to the beach, I was ready to conquer the sand.
Baby D in the meantime had just had his 6 week check-up and shots so he was pretty knocked out. And, when he wasn't knocked out he was pretty upset.
Daddy consoled Baby D and I played in the water and sand. Strike a pose!
Mommy and I were still having a blast playing inside. She built me my very first bed fort and couch fort and I LOVED them! It was so fun - we read books and slept on my pillow pets under the fort sheets. What a blast!
D: Since Mom and I spend a lot of time together just us two, she has to get creative to take pictures of us. I'm holding my head up and trying to say "cheese" like my Big Sis does because I'm a big 6 week old now.
I mean look at how long I'm getting - I'm down to Mommy's belly button from her shoulder. Rock on!
And I have three loves - milk, pacifiers and the great outdoors. I dig getting bundled up and watching the wind in the trees until I fall asleep.
When I'm bigger I'm gonna get me one of these laptop thingys. They are quite the accessory around our house. Kaitlyn and Daddy were both at the table working on their laptops one morning while I watched all the action.

In closing, KK mentioned that I got shots during my 6 week check-up, in my humble opinion, I think it is no coincidence that Shot and SH*T are almost the same word...think about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment