Saturday, June 18, 2011
What's up?
D: Similar to Kaitlyn, the rest of May was pretty good for me.
I discovered these things called "hands" and like to have them in my face a lot. They make me happy.
I'm growing a lot still. I had my 10 week check-up on May 24th and they said I was growing well - I'm up to 12 lbs and 23 inches long! This means I got to graduate to size 2 diapers already and am feeling quite grown up.
I like to smile a lot. If you pay attention to me, I reward you with a big ol' grin.
They have me on a strict regimen of exercise around here - it's pretty hard core. Maybe I'm in Baby Bootcamp?
The exercise regimen seems to be paying off though, my tummy time gets stronger and longer every day!
I'm discovering all kinds of new things around me. WOW - can you see these things hanging from my chair?!?!?!
The only bummer about the rest of May is that I had to go to the Doctor and get the dreaded SHOTS. At least they gave me a tough-boy camo bandaid. Considering I screamed like a little girl, or maybe an injured hyena, the camo bandaid made me feel a little more manly again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment