And Mommy's present for Mother's Day was that we brought our Nanny so that Mommy had an extra pair of hands. This was especially helpful at the pool so that Mommy could play with me and not leave Baby D unattended. It made Mommy feel very special and privileged. My personal gift to my Mom was that I kept my hat on when she asked me to - this was a HUGE gift in my opinion. Happy Mother's Day Mommy!
But, all the prep work was totally worth it!
Play time in the sand!
I scooped in the sand and built sandcastles and choo choo trains with Mom.
The beach led into a huge, slowly sloping kiddy pool, it was just perfect!
I liked playing in the water when the sand got too hot. It was in the upper 90s so it was toasty at times!
My first braid - cute!D: I think we went somewhere for the weekend. I'm not exactly sure, but I slept in a new place and got to see new stuff and the weather was quite different. Other than that, my routine stays the same no matter where we go - eat every three hours except at night, poop and play. Being a baby rocks as much in Palm Springs as it does in Corona Del Mar!
I guess I liked being out of the house too based on the smile on my face!
Vacations are SO relaxing!
And I apparently really liked lounging by the pool in the shade - even my toes are smiling!Happy 1st Mother's Day from your boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment