D: I was 7 weeks old the 1st week of May. Since I was 10 lbs at my 6 week check-up I'm officially a big boy now. And 5 of the past 10 nights I've only needed to get up to eat once between 7pm and 7am - Mommy LOVES that!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
May Day for KK but Mayday for D
KK: The first week of May was gorgeous so Mommy and I headed to the zoo.
I picked out the Hummingbird to ride at the carousel, Mommy's favorite bird it turns out!
The Hummingbird flew so fast, the wind was blowing through my hair!
Wheee!
And we got to ride the Choo Choo train too! Love it!!!
D: I was 7 weeks old the 1st week of May. Since I was 10 lbs at my 6 week check-up I'm officially a big boy now. And 5 of the past 10 nights I've only needed to get up to eat once between 7pm and 7am - Mommy LOVES that!
Life is pretty good. I started smiling big smiles between week 6 & 7 and just can't stop!
Here's my look of excited surprise. Like when my Mommy and Daddy re-appear before me I do the look of happy surprise followed by huge smiles. Yeah!
Despite my Sister's bouts of crying lately (a word of advice - don't tell her "no" or you'd better watch out!) she still seems to like me - phew! She even let's me snuggle in her crib.
We're still working on "gentle" but she's pretty awesome. However, don't be fooled by that sweet smile of hers.
During this week she discovered that I'm old enough to go in the swing and that is bad news for me....
She seems to think that I'm going to be a Trapeze Artist so she pushes me in the swing as hard as she can, or "fast" as she likes to call it. It is terrifying!
"Ta Da!" She thinks we've done great.
But all I can say is "Mayday! Mayday!!!" Get me outta this death swing!!
D: I was 7 weeks old the 1st week of May. Since I was 10 lbs at my 6 week check-up I'm officially a big boy now. And 5 of the past 10 nights I've only needed to get up to eat once between 7pm and 7am - Mommy LOVES that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment