Yeah baby!
A tisket, a tasket, a pink and yellow basket!
Logan and I are anxious to get started on the hunt!
Milo - not sure about what's going on but puffs popped out of his egg so he's happy.
Mommy and Ducky Dylan - sillies!
Lala and Ducky Milo.
That bunny is sneaky - using camouflage to his advantage I see...
Pretty, and cleaver.
Milo got the hang of the egg hunt right away. Score!
Dylan did pretty good also. Good thing the little brothers can walk now!
Leggo my egg-o.
Like shooting fish in a barrel - Milo's not phased at all.
Speedy Kaitlyn in her cape - off to chase the eggs.
Logan looks equally fast in his hunting cape.
Ah yes, the call of the wild......Milo's Braveheart moment of the morning.
Mommy & Dylan. Poor brother - he got a BIG boo boo on his face yesterday. Stood on his car and went over the steering wheel onto his face, on the concrete. Blood. Tears.
Life in the big leagues, my bro.
Milo - scoping out the house for eggs.
Action shot - I'm moving so fast I'm blurry.
I love watching Dylan walk at this stage - he's still a bit unsteady so his arms are raised and shoulders tense at all times. Only a matter of time before he's chasing after me - uh oh!
Dylan, checking Milo for the password and secret handshake before letting him in our club house.
The hunters returning from the hunt.
Success!
Cute pict.
You can really see D's boo-boo here. Poor guy.
Super Heroes checking out their loot.
What a great Easter Egg Hunt!
For Easter Brunch we stayed in theme.
Sweet Bunny Brother.
Milo is actually succeeding at making those bunny ears look tough.
I was sad to see Logan, Milo, Lala and Uncle Matthew go today. The good news is that after naps I was able to put on my amazing new swim outfit from Uncle Marv & Aunt Leigh and go over to Nana's hotel to go swimming. I looked so cute that I forgot to be sad when I woke up and I had a blast swimming at Nana's pool. Fun!
Hope you all had a Hippy Hoppity Happy Easter too!











No comments:
Post a Comment