Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Third Birthday Party

KK: Welcome to my Big Girl Third Birthday party!!

Savannah and I were born only 4 days apart and her Mommy & Daddy just had twins so we thought it would be super fun to have a party together!  Especially since we'd be inviting a lot of the same people it made it extra fun to combine efforts!  

We had a craft station set-up to decorate Crowns.  Every prince and princess needs a crown after all!
The co-hosts, Uncle Jeff and Auntie Katy - looking fabulous!
Daddy and I making my crown together - fun!
Party time!
My crown turned out smashing!
We had only two requirements for the party.  #1.  Bounce house - check! 

#2.  Cupcakes - check!   Happy Birthday to us!
Frosting first, of course....the cake part is optional. 
This is the closest we got to having a picture with both of us smiling - can you believe they wanted us to stop eating frosting long enough to take a picture?!?!  I think not!
Sweet kiss from Logan.  So glad he was here. 
Had a blast with all of our guests.  Having fun with Jasmin's girls. 

The awesome Mommies, they know how to throw a party!  Thanks ladies!
After the party it was time for naps and off to church for Easter service.  We missed the egg hunt, unfortunately, but we all needed a long nap to recover from all of the bouncing and frosting!  I heard that my Nana stood up to say that she believes in Jesus at this service.  I'm so proud of her - what a great Bday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment