Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Logan is coming, Logan is coming!

KK:  When Mom and Dad returned I was sure to show my disapproval but it didn't really matter because guess what?  Logan is coming!!!  On Wednesday April 4, I was able to go to bed with the trundle bed out because Logan was coming that night!!!  Can you tell I'm excited?!?!  Yep - super excited.  Jumping up and down on the trundle bed yelling "Logan is coming!" pretty much captures it.  
 It's the week leading up to my Bday Party so a CostCo shopping trip was in order.  We both love CostCo.  Pizza, hot dogs and shopping carts - oh my!
 We also got to take Logan on his first trip to Pretend City.  He had fun and didn't want to go - me either!   Logan liked the tow truck.
 I played Doctor for a bit.
 Hot stuff - we had a blast taking the whole gang on the Duffy.  Liked it so much that Daddy, Uncle Matthew, Logan and I went a second time!
Mommy helped us dye our very own Easter eggs.  This was a first for us and a lot of fun!  
WOW!  Check out our colored eggs!  The Easter Bunny is going to love these.


D:  My cousin and buddy, Milo, was here for a few days and it was awesome.  We both walk now and kind of notice each other. 
 All aboard!!! 
 Milo and I LOVE playing in the playhouse together.
 Yeah baby!
 Password please....
 You've gotta be in the club to get in!


No comments:

Post a Comment