Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hot Rod Hotties

D:  After my Bday, Cabo, KK's Bday and Easter we were ready to stay home and slow it down a bit.  So the weekend of April 14th we stayed around town and got things back to normal. 

We went to Uncle Bud's Woody show and since it was a car show, I had to bring my own hot rod.  I fit in perfectly with all those finely tuned machines.
 It was in Dana Point, just a short drive from our house and right along the ocean.
 I look pretty awesome in my own Hot Rod, don't you think? 
 KK liked the car show too - we come from a long line of car lovers, so it's really no surprise.

 Here is the info on Uncle Bud's cool Woody "Betsy".
 I wonder if the guy next to Uncle Bud's car minds that we're getting finger prints on his car.  I don't like it when people get prints on my Hot Rod so I'm trying not to touch it, but it sure is windy here today and I haven't been walking for very long.  I hope he'll understand.
Uncle Bud & Betsy.  Picture perfect!

 That weekend we also went in for haircuts.  Mine grows super fast & especially since it spikes naturally I have a feeling this is going to be a regular thing.  
That's ok with me - I like it here.   Ready for take off! 
 Yeah baby - my first mohawk!
 Who's bad?
 What else have I been up to....let's see.  I've discovered that I love Mommy's smoothies that Daddy makes her in the morning.  I especially love to drink it, get a big purple face and then wipe it all over my unsuspecting parents.  This is especially fun if they are already dressed for the day. 

 I still love playing with my sister's stuff.  Like when she makes a perfectly organized line of her blocks to jump over, which she now not only arranges by animal, she also color coordinates the letters & numbers on the sides (quite an advanced move I'd say) - I love to come along and mess up the line.  This goes over really well, let me tell you.
 We tested me for peanut butter this week too and the verdict is - no allergies and YUMMY in my tummy!  PB&J - here I come!  Oh, and I totally love Mommy's crazy rendition of the PB&J song so I'm totally in.
 I tried to give myself my own mohawk with my dinner as gel, but it didn't work out as well.
 But I sure have fun with the mohawk when I get to use the baby-approved gel that we bought. 

 Oh yes - my best new thing of April are the lizards in our back yard.  I'd seen them before but now that I can walk it opens a whole new world of adventures.  Here I am, pointing him out to you.  I think that one is Lola, or maybe Lorenzo - I get them mixed up sometimes.
 Now we're doing a staring contest.
 He blinked, which means I get to chase him, instead of him chasing me.
Hey dude, I'm the epitome of persistence - not only will I practice climbing on stuff over and over till I get it right, I will chase you under the chaise lounge if that is what it takes to catch you.  Alas, he's still too fast for me. 

And, I'm still loving myGym classes.  One of these weeks in early April they brought out the boat swing and I was in heaven.  Looks like I'm going to be a sailor or yachtsman some day.  I'll have good teachers between Uncle Bud, Uncle Ryan and Daddy.  Anchors away!

No comments:

Post a Comment