Front yard bubbles are my absolute new favorite thing.
Now that I can sign "please" and I know where the bubbles live, I'll go find them in the garage and say "please" until you cave. I can even turn on the bubble machine myself & try to do the wands (my tongue seems to get in the way of my blowing still) so if you let me just have access to the stuff, I don't even need you to hang with me from there.
I also LOVE the car, Mommy finally let me be a big boy and get in the driver's seat. This is where I belong. Wheel in my hands, wind in my hair. No more car seats facing backwards for me. Later! Now if only I could get the keys....
I love the phone too - will walk around with it and dial all day long.
Love my Hot Rod to cruise to the park. Now that I can run, eat sand, swing and go down the slide, I love heading to the park every day.
Only thing I really don't like about April sunshine is the dreaded sunscreen. BOO. Sticky. Icky. And definitely not my most handsome look....I look like I'm going to a Halloween party.
Cruising in the backyard is one of the best things, I'm glad we moved so I could have a big yard to gallivant around in.
Here I am, charging the side yard too. I helped Mommy weed - I was pretty good at stabbing the weeder tool into the ground but not so effective about getting the weeds out with it. Oh well, next time.
Our garden is growing really fast now in the sunshine. I'm not allowed to help out much yet but KK is and she seems to really love it.
I like hanging with Mommy in the yard too - here we are - waiting for Daddy to roll up after work.
Yeah for sunny days!






No comments:
Post a Comment