Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sister's Party

D:  The cool thing about having a sister is that when she gets a party, you get to party too!  And party we did....


First off, you have got to check out the capes that Lala & Uncle Matthew had made for each of us.   It was AWESOME!!!
Milo John and I are definitely Super Heroes in the making!
Seriously - so cute.
Milo looks ready to take on evil and have good triumph.
"Hey, MJ, what is that thing??????"
"Don't know, Dylan.  But I think we should find out...."

"We're in....but it feels a bit like jail...."

"Sure is hard to walk in here - we've only been walking for a couple weeks and now they make us walk on jello air?  This is some strange planet we're visiting."


Our Super Heroes at large - ready to bounce their way to freedom!


Since I can't fly with my cape yet, I guess I'll still need to take the car.
Looks sweet.

This cape makes me feel invincible...maybe I can balance on my car and then fly with my cape?
Naw - for now I'll stick to the good old ground.

Yeah baby!  Love having my Nana in town for the celebration.  
Later gators!








XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment