KK: I'm busy reading a lot and writing these days. I especially like to make things for Ms. Anu still since I'll see her a bit more this summer and I've discovered that writing signs to keep Dylan/Bad Boyz out is a pretty fun thing to do too...they keep wrecking my legos and driving me up the wall.
And sometimes you just need to get dressed up
And, maybe have a fake wedding. Cause, you know, that's what Princesses do....
D: Meanwhile, I'm becoming a puzzle master like my sister...boom!
KK: Lots of pool time with practice 4 days a week and meets...
D: Swim Team isn't so bad...I get to hang with Jack, share frozen lemonades, and have fun!
And I can't tell you how much we love Arrowhead - we couldn't wait to get back as often as possible this summer, even after our big family weekend here already in July!
Kowabunga!
Even hit the movies here for a 3D show...
And, of course, lots of hikes and adventures!
We even went to the little local Mountain History Museum - pretty cute and interesting!
And we lucked out and were here for Lobster-Fest where grilled lobster is apparently their new favorite lobster preparation. (at least we were lucky according to Mommy and Daddy, who actually eat these creepy crawlies....)
One-handed, go D go!
Blessed to share this with close friends.
Super heros go!
D: Talk about being a brave Super Hero - check this out!
Yep - lizard on my arm and I'm not even scared. Boom!
It's OC Fair time for Mommy and Daddy and their LifeGroup - eat every fried food in sight...
pretty sure Daddy is holding a giant bacon covered donut.
Good thing we took care of the grocery shopping this week and got lots of veggies to counteract all that fried stuff!
The weekend of July 27th Daddy headed to SF for a Half-Marathon. We stayed behind but cheered him on from afar.
Boys Giant's Game - good start to his weekend away!
All three boys ran (Daddy and his brothers) - way to go!
At the starting line by the Ferry Bldg in downtown SF.
Crossing the Golden Gate - cool!
Very cool! Daddy got two medals on for this, the SF Marathon, and a big one since he had also run the OC Marathon and completed the California Dreamin' Racing Cup!
After church we went for ice cream to celebrate Daddy's race success. Yeah Daddy!
Woo hoo! We're going on a field trip on a big yellow bus!!! And Mommy is coming too - woo hoo! And, it's one of our favorite places - the Discovery Science Center! Summer at our school is awesome, it's like being at camp.
Suited up and ready for your best hockey shot!
The dreaded bed of nails....yikes!
KK: Weekend chores, might as well dress up!
Phew - what a fun July!
No comments:
Post a Comment