Friday, February 5, 2016

San Fran Celebrations - June 2014

KK and D:  We're off on "DD's Plane" (Southwest Airlines) to the city by the Bay for a couple of epic celebrations.  Grammy and Papa's 40th Anniversary and Thomas' First Birthday!  Sooooo excited!

Kicked off the weekend with a trip to the Zoo.

D: If I keep my eyes closed I can later block out the fact that a giant giraffe tried to hug me....




KK: I love Tom Tom!




KK: I'd sure make a pretty cute peacock or butterfly.  But my horns are crooked so that one's out.




All aboard!



D: I love my Uncle Drewsy!  


KK and D:  A little surprise for Grammy and Papa's 40th.  A photo montage of their 40 years together and videos from their friends.  

We laughed, we cried.  

Just a few sample photos...










We enjoyed the time together!


Kisses for Uncle Matthew!!!!



Then the adults were off to a cool private dinner!




KK and D: enough adult stuff....back to the fun - Thomas' First Birthday!!!!  
It was at a very cool park...






Lighting his first cake!


Not so sure...


He likes it!!!!  yeah for cake!


Great times!  Happy Bday Tom Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment