Tuesday, February 2, 2016

May Days 2014

D and KK:  One of the benefits of living where we do is the year-round Summer action.  You saw it was warm in April 2014.  Same for May...
And we're not joking...






Suns out guns out!


Future sports stars...



D:  I wasn't feeling well again so sister sure took good care of me...


It's a good thing she can read because Mommy and Daddy were busy doing construction.  Let's just say they shouldn't quit their day jobs...drywalling the garage does not look like much fun but at least they got to use power tools.


KK: I got to go to our nanny, Jasmin's, girls communion at church.  I love getting dressed up in my Auntie Mary Lou dresses!



Love where we live!




Woo hoo!  Lala, Uncle Matthew and the boys came down in May.  Sweet - let's celebrate!



Beach time!  I think everyone had fun at the beach!




KK: After so much time with all boys, sometimes you've just got to go back to being the Princess...


Naked crafting...don't ask...


May means Mother's Day - yeah!!





Church and the Duffy to Balboa celebrate the day!






Fun times!!!


And some more parties to attend...







KK: Prepping for my Preschool/K-1 Class Speech....




No comments:

Post a Comment