Tuesday, September 8, 2009

20 weeks old....Labor Day Weekend

This was one heck of a weekend. It was so eventful that it will take a few blogs to get it all in.

The week leading up to the weekend was busy with preparations for our trip. Mommy & Daddy had to pack for three of us and with all my drool, spit-up and occasional poop explosions it takes a lot of planning to leave for a few days. Plus they were busy planning a small surprise party hosted at our house Friday night. All this lead them to drink and I tried to join them too but they wouldn't let me.


On Saturday morning I had my first plane ride!!!
Here I am at the airport with all our luggage. For such a small person I sure have a lot of stuff, three of the four bags are mine.

Mom was pretty nervous about me crying on the plane and I thought she might try to Gate Check me along with my car seat so I kept a close eye on her.

It was great people watching and my fingers tasted really good so I was really relaxed and enjoying the airport.

We made it! Mom & Dad breathed a sigh of relief when we arrived safely in San Jose. I slept the whole plane ride so enjoyed it even more. I was comfy cozy in the velour travel outfit Mom picked out for me.

It was great because we all met up in San Jose right away. This is me saying hi to my Cuz Logan. What up Cuz?!?

And then we headed up to San Francisco's Union Square to check into our hotel.

We left right away to explore the streets of San Francisco. It was a little chilly there but a nice change from the heat & humidity we had at home this week so I dug it.

We all went for dinner at a favorite Chinese place and it was my first trip to Chinatown.

Cousin Carolyn was able to join too. It was awesome to see her again so soon.

It was appropriately "Big Trouble in Little China" for me because it was my dinner time too and I got a little fussy towards the end but Papa didn't care and he loved me anyway.


All in all a great travel day and many firsts for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment