Saturday, September 19, 2009

21 weeks old...Sept 8-13

Home sweet home. After our Labor Day weekend away I was all smiles to be back in my own pad.

Here I am rockin' the hoodie.

I'm getting pretty big now and can measure up to TJ Bear.

I'm quite fond of him but his toes don't taste as good as mine.

Looking cute sticking yet more stuff into my mouth. What up firefly?

Mom and Dad think I'm gonna be a good cook someday. I already really like the utensils.

Somebody call the Fire Department, the sky is on fire!! Never mind, just a gorgeous sunset out on our deck.

Two nights in a row of amazing colors. This God guy is a really good painter.

Tummy time has turned into wiggle time. I can wiggle round and round with a little bit of straight worked in. You better watch out cause I'm gonna be comin' at you like a spider monkey soon!

Hanging on the deck with my Daddy.


Chilling with my finger posse.

Dad, avoid eye contact....Mom is coming and gonna ruin our snuggle time if she knows we're awake...

Phew! We're beat.

Sweet dreams with my Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment