Unfortunately, when Grammy and Papa took us back to the city we were stuck in three hours of traffic leaving Napa for what should have been a 1.5 hour drive. This means that we missed my dinner time by over an hour and I was completely out of my mind. Hey, don't blame me, it's genetic. Both my Mommy and Daddy get "THE H.I.G." (Hunger Induced Grumpiness) when they don't eat, so I haven't got a chance. Logan and I cried for probably two of the three hours in the car, with Grammy stuck in the middle of us getting the brunt of it in stereo and poor Papa having to deal with the driving and surround sound.
Thankfully, I wore myself out and passed out for some of the ride.

And tried to eat my toes to see if I could appease my hunger.

I think I'm gonna need therapy after that car ride and I'm certain that Grammy and Papa are too!
No comments:
Post a Comment