Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Part 3 - Monday

After going to sleep a bit later than normal we were all tired Monday morning but in good spirits. Mom & Dad didn't have a wine hangover and I didn't have a crying hangover either. So, we headed out for another big morning walk in the gorgeous San Francisco weather.

Grammy tried to kill us walking up and down the super steep hills. I was a little nervous that my stroller was going to roll at Mach 5 down the streets and dump me straight into the Bay. Thankfully, Papa took charge of the stroller and I knew I was safe in his hands.

Speaking of being safe with Papa, he and I got off to a rough start this week. He was wearing a bright green shirt that I found absolutely terrifying. I guess I already bleed Cardinal & Gold because I found the Notre Dame green very scary. Thankfully, we were two peas in a pod once he ditched the green top.

Unfortunately for Papa, Logan had killer aim to get ALL of Papa's other shirts dirty.

Yeah! We got to see the happy couple on Monday and I was really excited to see them. Congrats!!


Off to the airport we go...what a whirlwind adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment