Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend part 2 - Sunday afternoon

We hit a lot of traffic getting to Napa and were extremely crunched for time. We were about to be late, late for a very important date. I got so nervous about being late that I pooped my pants. In fact, I was so nervous that I pooped my pants, dress & car seat.

It was all so stressful that I needed to have some naked time playing with my Mom in order to calm down.

While I ate and napped at our house in Napa, the big boys went off to be the stealth paparazzi at the big moment.

The Big Moment is here, Uncle Andrew proposed to Rochelle!! Here he is popping the big question.

She said yes and so Logan and I were ready to celebrate!

I read it to double check the spelling.

Good to go! Congratulations Uncle Drewsy and (soon-to-be) Auntie Rochelle!

Mommy & Daddy and the rest of the young adults stayed in Napa to surprise Rochelle with a celebration cocktail party and dinner. I'll let Mom tell about that later.

Meanwhile, Grammy & Papa took Logan and me back to our hotel in the city. We have video proof of what a "fun" ride it was that I'll share later...it is definitely "can't miss TV".

No comments:

Post a Comment