Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend part 2 - Sunday morning

I slept really well Saturday night despite my strange surroundings and was in a good mood when we headed out for a big walk around the city Sunday morning.
I like being bundled up for a change.

We walked down to the Ferry Building and then made our way along the water up to North Beach.

I got to visit Mom's favorite San Francisco coffee shop for the first time and it was great.

I was especially keen to partake in the eating and drinking myself and tried to get anything within my reach into my mouth.



After a little while Uncle Matthew, Lala and Logan joined us. Morning Logan!!

I'm not sure he is a morning person like me yet...

After breakfast and coffee we headed back to the hotel but I was SO over being in the stroller. I'd been quiet in that sucker for their two hour walk this morning and I didn't want to go back in. Thankfully Grammy saved me and carried me home.

I prefer to see and be one with the people rather than be stuck in the car seat in the stroller. Here I am hanging with the locals and picking out produce at one of the Chinatown markets. Shay shay (that means "thank you" in Chinese). Am I multilingual or what?!?

After this we headed up to Napa, which meant I was back in the dang car seat. I could sense that we were on a mission to go do something important and so I gave them a break - flashed the thumbs up, grabbed my paci and slept the whole ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment