Monday, September 28, 2009

Play Time

As I mentioned in my last post, Play Time takes up a lot of my day. Here are some of my favorite activities now that I'm a grown up five month old.

Playing with my toys on the mat. Sometimes I lie down but now I sit up like a big girl too!

My Activity Gym, hours of standing up fun!

Putting stuff in my mouth, this takes up a lot of my day.

Rolling over. I am still one serious Rolly Polly but now I can roll both ways! Here I have rolled off my blankie in order to go check myself out in the mirror. Hey beautiful baby!

And my latest...Scooching...here I am moving back past my blankie to get to my toys. I'm like an inch worm making my way little by little...

1 comment:

  1. So when did she stat "scooching"?! She is so cute I can hardly stand it...Just want to jump through the computer and give her a big squeeze. I know, no big loud kisses...and I'll remind her of that when she's about 16!
    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete