On Monday, Grammy Woods hopped down for a few days. I got to hang out with her a lot while Mom worked, it was great.

Grammy was happy to be out of the Fresno heat to enjoy time on the deck in our SoCal 70s. Meanwhile, I used the picture taking as a distraction to get my hands on some of that vino.

Busted!

Trying to look shy & innocent after being caught red handed reaching for the sauce.

Then on Thursday, my Nana flew in from Colorado. All these blue eyed ladies...
My Nana just had shoulder surgery so it was perfect timing that I learned to sit up by myself so that I could hang with her and not hurt her arm!
I just love hanging with my Nana.
On Sunday, I ran in my first foot race. Unfortunately, it directly conflicted with my nap time so I was not in a happy mood to start with. But, it was a race for Breast Cancer Awareness and so I was happy to support the cause.
It was very crowded at first so Savannah and I had lots to look at. Our group of ladies was looking especially strong.
I fell asleep as soon as we started and stayed asleeo most of the time except when Auntie Cole may or may not have run over one of the other participants after my Mom may or may not have wimped out and couldn't push any longer (I'm not ratting anyone out!).
Here we are, ready to cross the finish line - 5k in 42.35min - not bad for a couple new Mom's pushing strollers!
After the race on Sunday I got to meet our Cousin Diane from the Oscarson side of the family (if you can follow this...my Mom's Mom's Mom, or my Maternal Great-Grandmother, was Christine Oscarson - that is where I got my middle name). She shared a strong resemblance to my Mom and Nana and so I instantly liked her. What a cute bunch of Swedish babes!
We had a great time visiting on the deck.
Skol!! (That is "Cheers!" in Swedish...I am SO multilingual...holla!)
No comments:
Post a Comment